The Top 5 – Christmas 2011 Update
- Paddy’s Lantern – Adelaide, SA: This place launched not long after I signed up to Twitter – and there was some hullaballo when it opened – and on my first try, I was not disappointed. Hard to find with crap parking – but a great comfortable interior, serving 5 Senses coffee from a sexy Synesso machine – and awesome light lunches.
- The Pantry on Egmont – Hawthorn, SA: In this little out of the way cafe in the leafy greenness that is Hawthorn, lurks Stef and the team – with a great love of coffee, serving the excellent locally roasted Dr Groot – this place is just wonderful. Russell does a great breakfast too!
- The Two Bees Café – Victor Harbor, SA: Whenever I get the opportunity or have the need to travel the 22kms down the coast to Victor, this is the place where I MUST stop and grab a latte. Serving fantastic Zentveld’s from Byron Bay, The Two Bees has super friendly staff, great food and in good weather a great view down towards the Island.
- Coffee By The Beans – Lockleys, SA: Another one of these great places in strange locations – this is a must stop if you are going too or coming from the airport. Roasting their own beans off site, Vincent, Daniel and Richard are serious about coffee and are serious about you liking their product. The only draw back in the location and the fact that they don’t do online shopping….
- A’Vila Coffee – Adelaide, SA: The nearly not yet review place serves the legendary Campos Coffee – so this MUST make the top 5. Located near the old Academy Cinema City in Hindmarsh Square, these guys love their coffee – and so did I.
Posted on December 10, 2011, in Adelaide, Campos Coffee, coffeebythebeans, De Groot Coffee Co., Five Senses, Lockleys, Top 5, Victor Harbor, Zentveld's and tagged Top 5. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.