Last weekend I spent about 4 hours, and two cups of Coffee Barun latte blend [ordered whole beans – and prepared them myself] to upgrade all my tags and categories to try and align myself with other similar blogs. The only problem was, that when I had finished – I could find hardly any similar blogs, despite the tags. But today, with another latte in hand I discovered the following articles on other blogs – check them out, if you dare:
- Odds and Em’s has a subsection of the blog devotted to coffee, and her (assuming it is a she, and she is called Emma, or Emily) more recent articles include:
- How coffee is processed [or why you pay $4 for it at your local coffee shop]
- What Fair Trade coffee means
- Sharking for Chips and Drinks which is a cafe/restuarant review blog focussed upon Melbourne, also reviews and photographs some excellent coffee:
- Liar Liar, 90 Kinkora Rd,Hawthorn VIC 3122
- Arnoneumann – Thought Leadership has an interesting article about the 800 distinctive tastes and aromas that coffee gives off, in comparison to the workaday 200 or so from the wine industry – hinting at a future for coffee culture.